Course Schedule 2020
Prices at a glance:
- Basic Bladesmithing R6 500,
- Full House R10 500,
- Intro to Damascus R7 600,
- ABS 2-week R17 000
- Handles, Fittings and Sheaths R9 600
- Look and Learn R1 000
2020 On-Demand Courses, where you can request a course, as a group of 3 or sometimes more.
2020 On Demand Courses
|date on demand||Intro to Damascus||3 days||3 people|
|date on demand||Look and Learn||1 day||4 to 12 people|
|date on demand||One-on-one courses||depending on project|
2020 Scheduled Courses
|January 2020||2 to 9||Combination, Intro to Damascus and Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||Fully booked|
|22 to 26||Full House||Fully booked|
|February 2020||17 to 28||ABS Intro to Bladesmithing||3 places available|
|March 2020||2 to 6||Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||5 places available|
|March 2020||27 - 29||Basic Bladesmithing||4 places available|
|April 2020||24 to 26||Basic Bladesmithing||4 places available|
|May 2020||7 to 10||Advanced Damascus Chef Knife||2 places available|
|May 2020||27 to 31||Full House||1 place available|
|June 2020||17 to 21||Full House||3 places available|
|August 2020||28 to 30||Basic Bladesmithing||2 places available|
|September 2020||23 to 27||Full House||3 places available|
|October 2020||19 to 30||ABS Intro to Bladesmithing||4 places available|
|November 2020||2 to 6||Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||6 places available|
|November 2020||26 to 29||Special Project, Dagger Build||2 places available|
|December 2020||16 to 20||Full House||3 places available|
Heavin Forge reserves the right to cancel and change dates of courses.
Our courses are very popular and book up quickly. Please email us to be added to our cancellation/waiting list, we will contact all of you if a student cancels and take a replacement on a first-come, first-serve, basis. Once added to the list, we will also let you know when our dates for our 2020 schedule are arranged. email@example.com
Terms and conditions of booking
- A nonrefundable, non-transferable booking deposit of R2 000 per person is required to secure booking. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check that the course dates are still available and for us to send you our bank account details, they are not on the website to avoid double bookings.
- Balance of course fees to be paid in full one month prior to course dates.
Your booking deposit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another class date but can be transferred to another student for the same course that was booked. Notice of cancellation must be done no later than one month prior to the date of the start of the class. Refunds (less deposit) can only be made after that date if a replacement student fills the vacancy. No refunds will be given if a student withdraws once the class has begun.
- You are welcome to pay the course off monthly, just make certain to keep us up to date with payments.
- Bunkhouse: R180 per person per night, self-catering, payable when you arrive.
- We now have separate accommodation and ablutions for ladies or couples at the same price as the bunkhouse.