Course Schedule 2022
Prices at a glance: (no increases from 2019)
- Basic Bladesmithing R6 500,
- Full House R10 500,
- Intro to Damascus R7 600,
- ABS 2-week R17 000
- Handles, Fittings and Sheaths R9 600
- Look and Learn R1 000
2021 On-Demand Courses, where you can request a course, as a group of 3 or sometimes more.
2022 On Demand Courses
|date on demand||Look and Learn||1 day||4 to 12 people|
|date on demand||One-on-one courses||depending on project|
[table “8” not found /]
2022 Scheduled Courses
|8 to 19 Aug||ABS Intro to Bladesmithing. Assistant Instructor, Neels van den Berg M.S.||Fully booked|
|22 to 26 Aug||Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||Fully booked|
|29 to 31 Aug||Intro to Damascus||Fully booked|
|14 to 18 Sept||Full House||1 place available|
|5 to 9 Oct||Full House||2 places available|
|7 to 18 Nov||ABS Intro to Bladesmithing. Assistant instructor, KGSA member Jean Wilke||5 places available|
|21 to 25 Nov||Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||5 places available|
|28 to 30 Nov||Intro to Damascus||2 places available|
|7 to 11 Dec||Full House||3 places available|
|14 to 18 Dec||Special Project, Dagger Build||Fully booked|
Heavin Forge reserves the right to cancel and change dates of courses.
Our courses are very popular and book up quickly. Please email us to be added to our cancellation/waiting list, we will contact all of you if a student cancels and take a replacement on a first-come, first-serve, basis. firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions of booking
If Covid-19 regulations prevent your course from going ahead, you will not lose your deposit or any other payments made to us. We will reschedule your course for a later date.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable booking deposit of R2 000 per person is required to secure booking. Please email us at email@example.com to check that the course dates are still available and for us to send you our bank account details, they are not on the website to avoid double bookings.
- Balance of course fees to be paid in full one month prior to course dates. for the 2-week ABS Intro to Bladesmithing course.
- Balance of course fees to be paid in full for all other courses, on or before the date of the course.
Your booking deposit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another class date but can be transferred to another student for the same course that was booked. Notice of cancellation must be done no later than one month prior to the date of the start of the class. Refunds (less deposit) can only be made after that date if a replacement student fills the vacancy. No refunds will be given if a student withdraws once the class has begun.