Knives for Sale
How can you buy one of our knives?
- Occasionally we have knives for sale on this page, please scroll down to check.
- The knives that we have for sale can also be viewed and purchased from our showroom at Heavin Forge in Belfast, South Africa. If you are in the area, we would love to show you around our workshop and showroom. Please phone first for an appointment - / 082 442 4840 / 074 892 9359.
- We work hard to have stock for sale at the show we attend, namely the Knifemakers' Guild of Southern Africa annual show in Johannesburg, http://kgsa.co.za/South-African-Knifemakers-Guild-Calendar.aspx
- We also have knives for sale through our agent in the U.S.A, BladeGallery.com, they ship around the globe.
Knives For Sale - Showroom Stock
- Each knife is individually made and will not be reproduced.
- We don't have a catalogue with models.
- We don't make knives to order.
- All new knives come with a "Certificate of Origin".
What we show here below is what we have at present for sale in our showroom.
Forged Hunter/Utility Knife by Heavin Forge
Price: R3 800
105 mm long blade of hand forged and differentially tempered 5160 spring steel. Wild Olive (Olea europaea sbsp. africana) wood handle. Tapered full tang construction. Brown embossed cowhide sheath.
Price: R20 for 10 g, R65 for 40 g, R200 for 200 g and R800 for 1000 g.
Available from Knife Machines and Tools , www.kmts.co.za, Phone 067 078 0420 in Pretoria and from Stan Hohowsky 082 662 1947 in Cape Town.
Handmade by ourselves. This microcrystalline paste cleans, penetrates, nourishes and preserves wood, leather, damascus and carbon steels, bone, stone, ivory, horn, silver, brass and copper. Perfect for the conservation of antiques, knives, firearms, musical instruments and coins. Protects against fingerprints. This is a hard wax to prevent you from using too much of it. Preferably lightly warm item to be waxed with a hairdryer to aid penetration of paste, (do not heat ivory). Apply paste sparingly. Rub up with a soft cloth when dry.