Knives for Sale
How can you buy one of our knives?
- Occasionally we have knives for sale on this page, please scroll down to check.
- If you would like to be notified of any new knives for sale on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our list.
- The knives that we have for sale can also be viewed and purchased from our showroom at Heavin Forge in Belfast, South Africa. If you are in the area, we would love to show you around our workshop and showroom. Please phone first for an appointment - / 082 442 4840 / 074 892 9359.
- We work hard to have stock for sale at the show we attend, namely the Knifemakers' Guild of Southern Africa annual show in Johannesburg, http://kgsa.co.za/South-African-Knifemakers-Guild-Calendar.aspx
- We also have knives for sale through our agent in the U.S.A, BladeGallery.com, they ship around the globe.
New Knives For Sale - Showroom Stock
- Each knife is individually made and will not be reproduced.
- We don't have a catalog with models.
- We don't make knives to order.
- All new knives come with a "Certificate of Origin".
What we show here below is what we have at present for sale in our showroom.
FORGED SHEOAK UTILITY KNIFE BY HEAVIN FORGE
PRICE: R3 800
105 mm long blade of hand-forged and differentially tempered 5160 spring steel. Tapered full tang construction. Handle of Australian Lace Sheoak (Allocasuarina franseriana) wood with brass pins and fiber liners. Brown cowhide sheath with embossed border.
INTEGRAL DAMASCUS UTILITY KNIFE BY HEAVIN FORGE
PRICE: R5 600
100 mm long blade of low layer "Heartbeat" pattern damascus steel. Integral construction. Sleeve of brown cowhide with embossed border.
"HEARTBEAT" INTEGRAL DAMASCUS UTILITY KNIFE BY HEAVIN FORGE
PRICE: R5 600
120 mm long blade of high layer "Heartbeat" pattern damascus steel. Integral construction. Sleeve of brown embossed cowhide.
HOLLOW GRIND HANDLE INTEGRAL DAMASCUS UTILITY KNIFE BY HEAVIN FORGE
PRICE: R5 800
110 mm long blade of "Heartbeat" pattern damascus steel. Integral handle construction with deep hollow grind. Brown cowhide sleeve with ostrich leather overlay.
HEAVY-DUTY BUTCHERS KNIFE BY KEVIN HARVEY M.S.
PRICE: R5 000
260 mm long blade of 5160 spring steel. Tapered, full tang construction. Handle of stabilized American Black Walnut Burl with fiber liners and brass rivets, engraved by Kevin. Brown cowhide sleeve with embossed border.
WHITE PEAR UTILITY KNIFE BY HEAVIN FORGE
PRICE: R3 800
135 mm long blade of 5160 spring steel. Handle of White Pearwood. Tapered full tang construction. Light brown cowhide sheath with embossed border.
Price: R20 for 10 g, R65 for 40 g, R200 for 200 g, and R800 for 1000 g.
Available from Knife Machines and Tools , www.kmts.co.za, Phone 067 078 0420 in Pretoria and from Stan Hohowsky 082 662 1947 in Cape Town.
Handmade by ourselves. This microcrystalline paste cleans, penetrates, nourishes, and preserves wood, leather, damascus, and carbon steels, bone, stone, ivory, horn, silver, brass, and copper. Perfect for the conservation of antiques, knives, firearms, musical instruments, and coins. Protects against fingerprints. This is a hard wax to prevent you from using too much of it. Preferably lightly warm item to be waxed with a hairdryer to aid penetration of paste, (do not heat ivory). Apply paste sparingly. Rub up with a soft cloth when dry.