Phone: 013 253 0914 (Landline)
During working hours only, weekdays 8 am to 5 pm, Central African TimeEmail is our preferred method of contact as we often cannot hear the phone above the sound of the workshop machines and our cell phone reception is not great.
68 Lizana Magagula St
(old Van Kraayenburg)
P.O. Box 768
Our “What3Words” address is: stiletto.bookie.placidity
DIRECTIONS FROM JOHANNESBURG AND PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
- Please note that Google Maps has us correctly situated but Garmin waypoints and many other GPS systems are incorrect, so please either enter the GPS coordinates or follow the written instructions.
- The nearest landmark is the steeple of the NG Kerk in Belfast.
- (From Jhb) Take the N12 towards Witbank
(From Pretoria) Take the N4 towards Witbank/Nelspruit
- Go through the tollgate on the N4 near Middleburg
- About 95 kms on, turn left off the N4 where the sign says Dullstroom/Belfast R33
- Go under the railway line
- At your first stop street, turn left towards Spitzkop
- After about 1,5 km take your first road right into Van Kraayenburg St – now Lizana Magagula St
- We are number 68, just over 1 km down on the left-hand side
- You will go through an avenue of oak trees and then you will see our white picket fence with the “Heavin Forge” sign hanging over it
- GPS 25.6902° S, 30.0301° E
- Please drive carefully as our town has prize-winning, traffic calming potholes!