Course Prices, Booking & Payment
Please note that we will do our very best to present every course, but have to abide by the laws regarding travel and gathering sizes due to new COVID-19 regulations. If you have paid a deposit to do a course and it can't go ahead as planned due to COVID-19 regulations, you will not lose your deposit or any other money you have paid, we will move you to a later date. Thanks for your understanding.
Prices 2021 (no increases from 2020)
- Basic Bladesmithing: R6 500 per person
- Full House: R10 500 per person
- Damascus: R7 600 per person
- ABS 2-week: R17 000 per person *
- Handles, Fittings and Sheaths R9 600 *
- Look and Learn R1 000
- * 2021 special on ABS2-week Intro to Bladesmithing followed by Handles, Fittings and Sheaths, LESS 10% OFF BOTH COURSES!
To book - Please, email us first to confirm course dates before filling in and sending your Course Booking Form to us. We will give you our bank account details when you e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to confirm course dates - to avoid double bookings.
Downloadable form - The course booking form is available to download here: COURSE BOOKING FORM 2021
Terms and conditions of booking
If Covid-19 regulations prevent your course from going ahead, you will not lose your deposit or any other payments made to us. We will reschedule your course for a later date.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable booking deposit of R2 000 per person is required to secure your booking.
- Balance of course fees to be paid in full one month prior to course dates for the 2-week ABS Intro to Bladesmithing course.
- Balance of course fees for all other courses to be paid on or before the date the course starts.
Cancellation Policy - Your booking deposit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another class date but can be transferred to another student for the same course that was booked. Notice of cancellation must be done no later than one month prior to the date of the start of the class. Refunds (less deposit) can only be made after that date if a replacement student fills the vacancy. No refunds will be given if a student withdraws once the class has begun.
- You are welcome to pay the course off monthly, prior to your course, just make certain to keep us up to date with payments.
- "Golden Mole Conservancy Cottage": Shared accommodation. R180 per person per night, self-catering, payable when you arrive.
- "Lady Smith Accommodation" We now have separate, on-site, self-catering accommodation for ladies at the same price of R180 p/p/p/n. Can accommodate only one person,
- We also have our "Heavin Forge Cottage" on our property to use if you would like private accommodation but would still like to be on our property at R425 per night for the whole unit, self-catering.