Course Schedule 2024
COURSE PRICES 2024
- Basic Bladesmithing R7 000 per person (3 days)
- Full House R11 500 per person (5 days)
- Introduction to Damascus R8 300 per person (3 days)
- Special Project San-Mai Chef Knife R9 500 per person (4 days)
- Special Project Bowie Build R9 500 per person (4 days)
- Special Project Dagger Build R10 700 per person (5 days)
- ABS 2-week Introduction to Bladesmithing R18 500 per person
- Handles, Fittings and Sheaths R10 500 per person (5-days)
|2 – 5 Jan||Special Project San-Mai Chef Knife||1|
|26 to 28 Jan||Basic Bladesmithing||4|
|7 – 11 Feb||Full House||3|
|4 – 15 March||ABS Intro to Bladesmithing||
|18 – 22 March||Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||4|
|25 to 27 March||Introduction to Damascus||3|
|12 – 14 April||Basic Bladesmithing||4|
|1 – 5 May||Full House||2|
|19 – 23 June||Full House||4|
|3 – 7 July||Special Project Dagger Build||Fully booked|
|25 – 28 July||Special Project Bowie Build||2|
|11 to 15 Sept||Full House||3|
|7 - 18 Oct||ABS Intro to Bladesmithing||4|
|21 - 25 Oct||Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||4|
|28 - 30 Oct||Intro to Damascus||3|
|20 – 24 Nov||Full House||3|
|6 – 8 Dec||Basic Bladesmithing||4|
|16 – 20 Dec||Special Project Dagger Build||3|
Heavin Forge reserves the right to cancel and change dates of courses.
Our courses are very popular and book up quickly. Please email us to be added to our cancellation/waiting list, we will contact all of you if a student cancels and take a replacement on a first-come, first-serve, basis. email@example.com
Terms and conditions of booking
- A non-refundable, non-transferable booking deposit of R2 000 per person is required to secure booking. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check that the course dates are still available and for us to send you our bank account details, they are not on the website to avoid double bookings.
- Balance of course fees to be paid in full one month prior to course dates. for the 2-week ABS Intro to Bladesmithing course.
- Balance of course fees to be paid in full for all other courses, on or before the date of the course.
Your booking deposit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another class date but can be transferred to another student for the same course that was booked. Notice of cancellation must be done no later than one month prior to the date of the start of the class. Refunds (less deposit) can only be made after that date if a replacement student fills the vacancy. No refunds will be given if a student withdraws once the class has begun.