Course Schedule 2023
COURSE PRICES 2023
- Basic Bladesmithing R7 000,
- Full House R11 500,
- Intro to Damascus R8 300,
- ABS 2-week R18 500
- Handles, Fittings, and Sheaths R10 500
- Look and Learn R1 000
|4 to 8 Jan||Full House||1 place available|
|27 to 29 Jan||Basic Bladesmithing||2 places available|
|10 to 13 Feb||Basic Bladesmithing||4 places available|
|22 to 26 Feb||Full House||Fully booked|
|20 to 31 Mar||ABS Intro to Bladesmithing||Fully booked|
|3 to 7 Apr||Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||Fully booked|
|10 to 12 Apr||Intro to Damascus||Fully booked|
|16 to 18 June||Basic Bladesmithing||Fully booked|
|21 to 25 Jun||Full House||Fully booked|
|9 to 13 Aug||Full House||1 places available|
|23 to 27 Aug||Special Project Dagger Build||Fully booked|
|6 to 10 Sept||Full House||1 place available|
|2 to 13 Oct||ABS Intro to Bladesmithing||2 places available|
|16 to 20 Oct||Handles, Fittings and Sheaths||Fully booked|
|23 to 25 Oct||Intro to Damascus||Fully booked|
|10 to 12 Nov||Basic Bladesmithing||2 places available|
|22 to 26 Nov||Full House||2 places available|
|14 to 17 Dec||Special Project Bowie Build||Fully booked|
|18 to 20 Dec||Basic Bladesmithing||Fully booked|
Heavin Forge reserves the right to cancel and change dates of courses.
Our courses are very popular and book up quickly. Please email us to be added to our cancellation/waiting list, we will contact all of you if a student cancels and take a replacement on a first-come, first-serve, basis. email@example.com
Terms and conditions of booking
- A non-refundable, non-transferable booking deposit of R2 000 per person is required to secure booking. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check that the course dates are still available and for us to send you our bank account details, they are not on the website to avoid double bookings.
- Balance of course fees to be paid in full one month prior to course dates. for the 2-week ABS Intro to Bladesmithing course.
- Balance of course fees to be paid in full for all other courses, on or before the date of the course.
Your booking deposit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another class date but can be transferred to another student for the same course that was booked. Notice of cancellation must be done no later than one month prior to the date of the start of the class. Refunds (less deposit) can only be made after that date if a replacement student fills the vacancy. No refunds will be given if a student withdraws once the class has begun.